What is the Northern Zone ?
The Northern Zone (NorZone) is centred in Darwin, including the surrounding rural areas.
All competitions are managed by the Football Federation Northern Territory.
All enquires regarding the NorZone and competitions should be directed to the FFNT Competition Manager.
Competition information can be found on Sporting Pulse.Where are the fields ?
The main venues for the football in NorZone include the following:
- Darwin Football Stadium (Larrakia Park)
- Bagot Oval
- Malak Oval
- Gray Oval
- Gardens Park
- Fred's Pass
The football competition in Darwin is a traditional 'winter' season. In the Top End it is referred to as the 'dry season'.Northern Zone (NorZone) Boundaries
Darwin and the rural zone form the major parts of this Zone. Boundaries include:
- Melville and Bathurst Islands in the north
- Chambers Bay in the north
- South following the Adelaide River to the Adelaide River township in the south, and
- West following La Bell station boundary to Anson Bay